Real Estate Law
At Larrauri & Martí we support our clients within the different legal areas involved in real estate transactions, offering comprehensive advice in Administrative, Real Estate, Urban Planning, Construction, Environmental and Tax Law.
We can help you during the whole process of purchase, urban and construction development, sale and rental or exploitation of the real estate assets. Our training and experience allow us to undertake complex real estate operations with full guarantees for our clients.
We have among our clients investors, real estate fund managers, promoters, builders, insurance companies and in general, all kinds of companies that develop their activity within the real estate sector.
Our services include, among others:
- Real Estate Due Diligence: we offer a complete process of auditing real estate assets, at a legal, administrative, registry and tax level.
- Our participation is not only limited to an analysis of the assets, but we also help our clients to solve any deficiencies or shortages they may have when it comes to obtaining a higher level of performance (land registry regulations, immatriculations, declarations of new and old works, resumption of contracts, etc.)
- Mediation and advice in the negotiation of the purchase and sale of the property.
- We advise on all aspects related to real estate, promotion, construction, investment, taxation, financing and leasing of all types of property in its various phases.
- Tax support in any type of transaction, helping companies and individuals, both in tax compliance and in the search for the most optimal tax situation.
- Negotiation and Contracting: drafting of purchase and sale contracts, leasing contracts, construction contracts, hotel management and urban and tourist complexes.
- Real estate promotion, construction and urban planning.
- Responsibility of the different construction agents.
- Management of Compensation Boards and Collaborating Urban Development Management Entities.
- Expropriation procedures.
- Public contracts.
- Administrative Concessions.
- Water law.
- Environmental Law.
- Mortgage and Registry Law.
- Advice on any type of administrative sanctioning procedure, both in administrative and contentious proceedings.